Steer clear of trash cans, bicycles and other driveway booby-traps that can create costly dings, scratches and repairs. Pull in and out of tight spots without the hassle and frustration. With the Bumble Bee Backup Camera, it’s like having eyes in the back of your head. Safety and convenience come into clear view thanks to the Bumble Bee’s 112x492 pixel, CCD camera and its full 90” vertical and 118” horizontal view. And, with its low-light 1.0 lux capability, you can even see obstacles in the dark. The 5” color LCD monitor clips to your visor and provides a crisp image of potential hazards. All of the Bumble Bee Backup Camera’s cables can be discreetly tucked away, so there’s no messy wiring. Switch on the Bumble Bee Backup Camera manually or wire it directly into your taillights to work automatically when your vehicle is in reverse gear.
• The Bumble Bee Backup Camera is ideal for any vehicle, from giant SUVs and Pickups to mid-sizes and compacts
• The Bumble Bee is equipped with a low-light 1.0 lux, 112x492 pixel CCD camera
• The camera boasts a 1”x1” weather-resistant stainless steel case and all digital components are stored inline and out of the elements
• 5”x3.5” Visor-mount LCD monitor with 960x234 resolution gives a crisp image of unseen obstacles
• The Bumble Bee Backup Camera features straightforward installation with all mounting cables and brackets included
• Turn on the Bumble Bee Backup Camera manually or wire it for automatic operation when your vehicle is in reverse
• Your Bumble Bee Backup Camera comes with a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
No Additional Information.
Click forCloser Look
Item Number 20EYLS2LP, 20-T5008CLT and Other Related Items
When purchasing the Bumble Bee Backup Camera with 5 inch Clip-on Monitor, consider the other items listed below. You can add all desired items from below at one time by clicking the Suggested Items Add Page link.