• Ignition switch-controlled door-locking on or off: With this
feature on, the doors will lock 3 seconds after the ignition
key is turned on, and unlock when the ignition key is turned
• Comfort Closure off or on: This option is not available for
all vehicles. When programmed on, and pressing on the
remote, the vehicle will lock and close the windows/sunroof.
See your dealer to see if this is available for your vehicle.
• Power Trunk Release: The system’s auxiliary output can be
programmed to operate a factory power release for the vehicle's
trunk or hatch. If the factory release is not power-activated we have the TR10
1. The control module
2. The super het receiver
3. A pair of four-button transmitters
4. A status LED indicator light
5. A push-button Valet switch
6. Your warranty registration
Click forCloser Look
Item Number 2101L and Other Related Items
When purchasing the Avital 2101l full keyless entry system, consider the other items listed below. You can add all desired items from below at one time by clicking the Suggested Items Add Page link.